One of the strengths of Cambridge Publications is our ability to process delegate abstracts using fast electronic procedures. The services we offer include:
- The ability for conference delegates to submit abstracts via the web in the most commonly used document formats, including those of Microsoft Word and Latex.
- The chance for delegates to include colour figures and photographs, complex tables and equations as part of an abstract at no extra cost.
- The fast production of on-line PDF files which enable authors to check if their abstracts have been correctly processed. Any errors can then be swiftly dealt with long before the abstract volume needs to be produced.
- Special web pages for conference session organisers that enable them to track the submission of abstracts and plan the program for their session accordingly.
- The production of the conference abstract and programme volumes as either printed matter, compact disks or web based documents. These volumes are cleverly cross indexed to provide conference delegates with all the information they could require in an easy to comprehend format. This is an important consideration at a large conference, where many events are often happening simultaneously.